Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
The Official Home Of The Central Methodist University Eagles

Puckett Field House (BBALL,VB, SS)

Puckett Field House was built in 1949 through alumni gifts and college funds. It was dedicated the E.P. Puckett Field House in 1953 after Dean Puckett. It originally included two basketball courts, a gymnastics area, and a cinder track.

Puckett Field House was completely remodeled in 2007. The men's and women's basketball teams, volleyball team, competitive cheer, competitive dance, and wrestling teams compete in Puckett Field House.